"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Never Shop After Midnight.........

I know I'm not the only one who orders 'stuff' seen on TV, otherwise those shopping channels would be gone forever. I just hope hubby likes the cordless power hammer when it arrives.....and can find a use for it.

It's now 2:15 a.m. and I was reading a British article about a female bear in their zoo going bald. The doctors can't explain it so they don't know how to treat it. Test and more test without results, plus the other bears are avoiding her. I should have posted the suggestion to stop feeding her so much "mercury-tainted" fish and give her wine and chocolate. Then she would be happier in her own skin and those other female bears will envy her coolness come summer.

Before:



After:
~~~~~
Oh well, guess I'll go "shop" some more or watch NASA reruns. I love full moons too.

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time