"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Around 7p.m. Tonight...........

........Hubby and I will be married 41 years!

That's almost too much for my mind to absorb on this cold cloudy Sunday, but it's true. I can't begin to imagine what or where my life would be if I had not met him and been smart enough to marry him.

Still my best friend, my biggest pest, constant companion, and former hot lover, life with him has been the ride of a lifetime.

But the fact he still claims me to be his heart's greatest love just blows me away.

We'll be eating like king and queen tonight and I'll wear the beautiful necklace he presented me along with my coffee this morning. But the best gift is the poem he composed and wrote and enclosed inside the card. It is now byfar, my most precious treasure.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time