"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Friday, March 12, 2010

Guess What I'll Be Watching?

....Sunday night the 8-part miniseries, "The Pacific", begins.
"War is Hell", as they say, but the courage it took to stay alive and come home was the "Glory in Heaven". All school age children should be required to watch and learn the history of what their grandfathers did to secure their freedoms. As even the young actors admit they never understood what Americans went through in WWII. (Guess they weren't taught much American history in school?).



Now I just need to figure out how to use this dang video recorder and be prepared.

~~~~~~~~
Spring cleanup time is here at "Gophers' Haven". It's going to be 70 today, and the yard man is due to weed out all the flower beds and get ready to add mulch on Monday, which is due for delivery Sunday. So I have today and tomorrow to go and buy a few flats of bedding plants, plus toss a couple of bags of fertilizer on everything.
~~~~~~~~~
I'm still wearing the aids, but can't tell they've helped much. Left ear is still roaring, and I'm sleeping with the left aid on (I lay on my right side all night.). Oh, well, still ten days to go on trial period.

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

I'll be watching it to. I watched Band of Brothers at least 6 times.

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time