"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Saturday, March 27, 2010

One Year Anniversary..Convicted Swindler



Remember this guy?

One year ago this month Bernard Madoff, was convicted of swindling $50,000,000,000.00 (50 Billion) dollars with his slick ponzi scheme.
.
All was monies invested by very smart people, but who couldn't wait to jump on his gravy train of big gains.
.
Does anyone remember some of the following famous words of Hilter?
.
"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think"
.
"The great masses of people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small lie"
.
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think"
~~~~
Dang! Those sound like pages out of the Democrats Hand Book. But then we have certain elected Democrats making these statements in public:
.
"No I haven't read the bill, but I trust President Obama's word" - Dem. Senator
.
"We have to vote it into law before we'll know what's in it" - Dem. Congresswoman
.
"We will control the people" - Dem. Senator
.
"IRS will enforce this new law" - Dem. Senator
.
"You did F**king good job" - V.P.
.
I looking forward to Madoff having a few join him soon and they can remind him lying doesn't last forever.
Folks are waking up and saying:
.
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame me.
Fool me three times, go to prison."

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time