"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pinto Beans.......


Eruptions can cause damage and multiple clothes changes, but no planes are grounded.
Counter with enchiladas, salsa, and margaritas seens to calm the panic and induces sleep.
I love "Take Out".
~~~~~~~~
Nice rain this weekend kept me inside. I watched "Sherlock Holmes", it did not impress me enough to buy, but I do like Jude Law (sexy eyes).
~~~~~~~~
One of our great-nephews is in hospital. Blood clods in legs and lungs, cause unknown. 36 years old and single.
IMHO: he needs a good wife to cook for him and toss out all that microwave crap he stocks his freezer with.

1 comment:

Call Me Grandma said...

My nephew and brother both have had a bout of blood clots in the lungs and legs. Spent some time in the intensive care. Our priest had clots also. I never heard of so many people having this problem. I wonder what is causing them?

I have been watching Pacific every Sunday night. That movie is excellent.

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time