"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside...........



I've sorted through my dvd movies and have decided that today is perfect for things dry, hot, and the good guys win. So guess what I'll be viewing?



  • The Chronicles of Riddick -a super hot planet sci-fi film.

  • Hidalgo - a horse race through hot deserts.

  • The Mummy - somewhere on the back lot of L.A. but he looks hot.

All in all, I plan to stay snug as bug under my blankly today. Maybe a hot toddy would be in order also.


P.S. I removed the comment restrictions today so if my "one or two" readers wants to comment now, it's hassle free.

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time