"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I've Dumped McAfee Without Refund!!

After two days of "scanning", and searching unlimited links for help, I deleted "McAfee's Total Protection" and replaced with another. Wham Bang! Problem solved. I can once again use IExplorer8, to float through the world web's outer limits, rather then being drug down like a harpooned whale.

McAfee could not find or 'see' the 5 Trojans that had invaded, or the 10 spyware and malware that was slowing this PC to a snail's pace.

"I fought the fight and won!"
"Free at last. Thank God! I'm free at last."
....now on to more serious reading.....
....Lunch today: Bacon and "Homegrown" tomato sandwich with pickles on the side (And two more ripen tomatoes in a few days.)
P.S. I'm a happy camper today.

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time