"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Want To Have Fun At 5 O'clock In Morning?



Make a phone call from my cordless phone's directory memory and see who answers...........
.
I was trying to call hubby's mobile before he got to SIL's, but instead woke up a (sleeping) friend in California.
.
No, I had not mis-dialed, the directory had a brain freeze or something. Tried two more times, but someone else answered each time. I can only guess it may have been AT&T routing employees having a little fun in wee hours or were drunk on the job.
.
Only one person recognised my apologetic voice as I hang up. The others are probably still cussing for being awaken before daylight.

Now all is working correctly. Has that ever happened to anyone else I wonder?

Between gophers and gremlins, life is never boring around here.

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time