"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Saturday, July 24, 2010

So I Said, "Let's plan to see something in 3-D"...

And this is my choice 'cause I love special effects. 1st part this November and the grand finale in one year. Can it be true? The "Harry Potter" series is finally finished?



Of course, this is all depending on affordable tickets....

~~~~~~~~~
Here at "Gopher Paradise" the wine is cold, the grill is smoking....too. Our grownup grandson is arriving from Chicago tomorrow and we'll only be able to visit for a few hours. Monday we fly out on our west coast trek with friends. So much to do, so little time.
~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. I'm now addicted to new game, "Jewel Quest Heritage". Texas Holdem requires too much bluffing/lying for my skill level. I'm just not as competive as I once was. I've played, I've won, I quit. Enough said.

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time