"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Sunday, August 08, 2010

August IS WEIRD MONTH



Ok, so sizzling hot weather is usual for Texas in August, but "stuff" happens in the summer that wouldn't in winter.

For instance, our neighbor's nephew drove in from Dallas Friday night....late. He broke our mailbox while trying to park. So hubby spent yesterday replacing it......IN THE HEAT! The *lazy little twerp's insurance will reimburse us, but my point is; he's on summer break and just got his license. How weird is that?
*he stayed inside with A/C, and let hubby and his uncle do the labor.
.
I've lost another 2 pounds, more weirdness. Guess I should buy more new clothes in "Large".

No comments:

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time