"A Sleeping Mind Is A Dreamer"

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Well it's nearing completion............

Imagine a roller coaster ride and this woman screaming in your ear to "STOP NOW"! That is me screaming.
  • Thanksgiving weekend we attended a Kenny Rogers Christmas concert, which was great. He introduced his twin 6-year old sons and his sexy 5th wife. (He has 3 other children. Two sons 46 & 28, and a daughter 52, but they aren't part of his show.)
  • I didn't win one pot in 7 hours. What does that tell me? Is there a hex on me?
  • We quietly celebrated our 42nd Anniversary with a trip to the movies and dinner out.
  • Yesterday was the 9th year since my dad died, and the 7th year since we last saw our son.
  • Our Christmas Letter for 2010 is much shorter and shopping list even shorter then last years.

Hubby and I went outside 'round 1:15 a.m. this morning, and through the break in the clouds, we saw the near total lunar ellipse. It was directly overhead here in Houston so it wasn't comfortable holding my head back, a recliner would have been nice. Next time (in 450 years) I'll be prepared.

I'm baking cookies and making candy today. We'll be having Christmas dinner at our granddaughter's on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will at least have a chill. We're using the A/C while the folks up north are snowbound.

I think this is my last posting. My blogging has become just a "whine" without spirits. My life's passion is limited to hubby and procrastinating a habit. Then again maybe 2011 will fire me up, we'll see. For now, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Maurice said...

Wow, there is a lot of effective info in this post!
Mountain Resorts | scrapbooking ideas | funny birthday ecards

Visitors Stumbled In

About Me

My photo
40 Miles East of Dallas, Texas, United States
"Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride."

My Master Pieces

Dragging Time